A VERY LIMITED number of Christmas Wreaths are available for purchase in our office or by telephone ONLY at 716-282-5084
On Sept. 17, 1955, permission was granted by Bishop Joseph A. Burke to purchase approximately 160 acres of land on Grand Island for future cemetery use. The cemetery was consecrated by Bishop Burke in 1956.
The rural setting of this spacious cemetery enhances its rustic appeal.
The land, located on Whitehaven Road one mile west of the New York State Thruway on Grand Island, was intended to serve Catholics of the Tonawanda, Grand Island and Niagara Falls areas.